The primary concern for many investors right now is wondering if they will be able to secure a tenant, if they may lose an existing tenant and whether or not they will need to drop the rent in order to attract new renters.
To answer these very valid questions I invited Megan Stuart of Mint Property Management, to share what she is seeing on the ground, in real life, in real time, as a specialist property manager in Metro Melbourne
In this interview we discuss;
- how many applicants are good properties receiving
- What is the rental vacancy
- are investors losing tenants
- are properties sitting vacant
- Do I need to reduce the rent to attract a tenant?