Kaz Young of Everyday Property Investing speaks with Nhan Ngyen about how to invest in an Australian property market downturn – specifically about the reacting to change of government and policy, increasing cash flow on your investments and what to do when the bank says no.
This episode reveals expert insights into the Australian Property Market and how you can position yourself to benefit from a real estate downturn.
- Lending changes with the Australian Property Market
- Constriction of Lending / Bank Rule Amendments – Borrowing Power, Serviceability, Equity
- Ways to secure financing – “What to do when the bank says no”
- Reacting to governmental changes
- Increasing cashflow of your investments